I had the privilege of interviewing this fine, sweet little gentleman again (last time he was 22 months) as we shared a peanut butter and honey sandwich in the sunshine!
- What is your name little man? I’m not little, I’m a big boy!
- Ok, What is your name big boy? It is KJ!
- How old are you? I’M THREE! Oh and I am a K and J together. They are letters.
- What is your favorite color? RED
- Who is your best friend? Daddy and Grammy. Not Bo man (apparently not his brother).
- What is your favorite Animal? It’s a lion… no a doggy. I like white and black bunnies too.
- Are you excited to go to preschool in the fall? uh huh, I am! Yeah. No fall, later in a minute I am going to school.
- What are you excited about doing at school? Oh yeah! Lots of things. Playing toys, trucks and cars. And lots of toys and books too. Lots of BOOKS will be there. Will there be lots of kids there too?
- Do you have a favorite food? Soup. And daddy likes noodles, I Don’t like noodles. Soup instead of noodles. I like hard crunchy cereal, and cookies. I don’t like soup. (neither like noodles actually)
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Blank stare.
- What do you want to do when you get big?… Like for work? I want to build houses with all my tools… maybe. Or… just play.
- What do you like to do for fun? Drive tractors, diggers and dump trucks and trains, and balls. I like to look at the store for balls.
- Who do you Love? Daddy. I like daddy. Just daddy and Grammy I like. I really like Grammy, she is my friend and papa is her best friend.
- What is your dog’s name? Chaco
- What Color is he? He is brown, no… black and blue and he has blue eyes. He is over there.
- Are you big or small? Big, I am big!
- Do you like to play inside or outside? Both. I like both. Let’s go inside now.
- Do you like to walk or run? Run. I am really fast like this (as he gives his all to an awkward off-balance toddler run across the grass).
- What is your favorite Snack? Goldfish and blueberries and milk. Grammy has goldfish. We need some at the store!
- Do you take naps? Yeah just little bit of naps but not for another minute. I don’t do naps. It’s morning now not bedtime. It’s not dark. I’m not tired (He quit naps a while back).
- What do you want to learn at school? learn about sharing, sharing toys and trucks.
- Do you have a brother? Yes. His name is Bo man.
- How old is he? He is “o” (the letter) and “b” … that means Bo. (Bo is 20 months).
- Is bo smaller than you? Yes, he is a baby.
- What is your favorite place to go? Grammys house. Can we go there?
- What time is bedtime? No it’s not bed time, sorry! Not yet. It’s not dark yet.
- Do you like sun or rain? Rainy and sunny and I like vitamin D too.
And that is a wrap. He is of to play! I got quite a few questions in actually for his overall attention span! I LOVE this little (or should I say big) guy! He is so smart and witty and full of life and has his mind made up! I really like to take time and do things like this with my not-so-little guy when we can because it is so so fun to see what he comes up with and find out more about him! Sometimes in the car is a good time to ask your kiddo questions – or really anyone for that matter! Who are you going to get to know more today!?
Love, Beka (and KJ too)